Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloweenie

This Halloween I have been really down on dressing up, for no reason other than my mind has been totally full of wedding planning and wedding ideas. Sounds crazy but there was just no room for halloween costume creativity this year.

A few other blogs and some texts with my college girlfriends really inspired me to dig up some past Halloween costume photos... and share!

I did decorate at home with a few of my favorite fall trinkets and bought some mums for the front porch but I defiantly did not get into a costume.

Don't worry though, I love a costume, as you can see from the past few years...

pirate and farmer

best halloween, ever

knights


mario and luigi

thing 1 and thing 2

pirate and cruella deville

jake hates costumes

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I was lucky enough to see a few of those first hand, but that pirate...oh man. Sorry I missed it!!

    I do have to say I admire your commitment to a costume. You're not one of those "How can I dress like a skank and count it as a costume?" kind of women. No- you'll don the wig. Paint your face. All around look crazy, if it helps the integrity of the costume. I like that in a girl.

    ReplyDelete